icon-building Real Estate/ Urbanism and Construction
- consulting services in all procedures related to real estate (purchase, sale, rent);
- representation of clients in restitution and expropriation proceedings;
- representation of clients in the course of building construction;
- drafting legal due diligence;
- representation of clients in procedures for obtaining the building construction, reconstruction and adaptation permits.
icon-table Commercial Law
- drafting the articles of incorporation and statutory articles;
- company founding and assistance in procedures related to company founding;
- drafting decisions and contracts;
- provision of legal assistance in bankruptcy and reorganization procedures;
- representation of legal entities before the Commercial Court and other administrative bodies.
- representation of clients in labour disputes;
- drafting internal legal acts for employers.
icon-certificate Intellectual Property Rights
- registration, transfer and restoration of trademarks, copyright and the like, protected geographical indications, designs, patents and topography of integrated circuits.
- representation of clients exercising their right to compensation for pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage in proceedings before insurance companies and judicial proceedings.
- deprivation and restoration of legal capacity;
- declaration of death for a missing person;
- extension and termination of prolonged parental rights;
- withdrawal and reinstatement of parental rights;
- undertaking probate;
- drafting a will;
- division of joint possessions and property.
Inheritance and Family Law
- initiation of probate proceedings;
- representation in probate hearings;
- collecting evidence of property subject to inheritance.
- representation of clients in all civil proceedings;
- drafting petitions, complaints, complaint responses and representation at the main hearing sessions.
- representation of the accused;
- representation of the injured party and injured party as the prosecutor;
- representation of private prosecutors.
- representation of clients in all administrative proceedings before the first-instance jurisdiction bodies;
- representation of clients in administrative disputes before the Administrative Court.
icon-credit-card Enforcement Proceedings
- representation of enforcement creditors;
- representation of enforcement debtors;
- execution of debt collection procedures.